GreenPoint has delivered best-of-breed solutions and services to our clients and empowered their professional teams for the last 10 years. We have over 380 employees and over 40 consultants with a global footprint and production and management teams located here in the U.S, India and Israel. GreenPoint is owned by its founders and principals and is debt free.
Our leadership team has decades of meaningful “in the seat” experience, each of our leadership team members have decades of experience leading significant businesses and functions at the world’s largest financial institutions. We have managed intricate problems, dealt with complex businesses, and appreciate and related to our clients’ your pain points because we have lived through them.
Our model leverages this “C-Suite” experience with effective fixed-cost implementation solutions developed over fifteen years in the business processing space. Our ISO certifications for data security and quality control come from the South Asia firm TÜV SÜD, known around the world as best in class for its quality standards.read more
- Fundamental Review of Trading Book (FRTB) Advisory, Impact Studies, Benchmarking and Implementation
- Regulatory Trading Desk and Capital Optimization
- Model Validation and Stress Testing
- Independent Price Validation and Prudent Valuation
- Data Conversion and Technology
- Regulatory Advice and Implementation
- Regulatory Research and Rules Survey
- Research and Updates of FINRA Enforcement Activity and Trend Analysis
- Topical Legal and Corporate Compliance Research
Data compliance penalties could cost you 4% of Global Revenues!
Reality Sets In – Final Deadlines Announced
Logical Respite, But Questions Remain. Is this a BCBS Thaw?
G20 confirms its commitment. We are not surprised.
Basel may not go away as fast as banks believe
What, how and will the U.S. election impact global regulation?read more